Image Map

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Easy Egg Drop Soup

I don't know where you are in the world but right now, our weather fits the common phrase "April showers bring May flowers." It is cold and rainy! I need SOUP! 

I love soup - it warms the body and soul. I've wanted to try to make Egg Drop Soup for some time but was nervous I would mess it up. I had no idea it is seriously one of the fastest easiest soups EVER! Only 4 ingredients makes it quick to whip up and simply delicious! 

My family LOVED THIS! My kids had never tried it and loved something new.



Easy Egg Drop Soup

4 c. Chicken Broth (4 c. water 1 T. Better than Bouillon - thats my favorite soup base)
1 T. + 1 tsp. Corn Starch
3 T. Chopped Green Onion
2 Eggs - beaten

In a medium sized pot place chicken broth and corn starch. Mix until smooth with no lumps. 

Bring to a BOIL. 

Add the green onion. 

Very slowly, pour the beaten egg into the boiling soup stirring occasionally. 

Simmer for 3-5 minutes then serve! 

*We love to add a little soy sauce to taste.





http://cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com/2013/01/soup.html


Linking up here

No comments:

Post a Comment