Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Blessings and Battles

During girls camp we had leader classes/devotionals during year certification. The leaders expressed how much they loved getting something out of girls camp that was geared towards them. I gave my class on Blessings and Battles. Our Girls Camp theme was "Armor Up" and so I thought this quote was quite fitting for my leader class. 
I designed this handout, 
and printed it off to give to the adults who attended the class. 


I asked everyone to think of a battle or trial that they had faced that is over, or a battle that they are still fighting. 

We had a beautiful devotional about seeing the blessings through the trials, especially when the battle was over. We could look back and see how many blessings happened but didn't notice while in the middle of it all. We thought and talked about how much closer we came to know our Savior personally through our hardest times. 

We had to be humbled, drawn to Him to beg for His help and mercy, then through His grace and blessings we came closer to Him.  (Ether 12:27)

I am so thankful I was able to give this devotional and share my testimony and faith in our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that in every difficult battle we face, He pours out innumerable blessings. It is our job to recognize His hand in all things, because He is truly everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment